Fully Funded Techstars Dubai Accelerator 2018 in partnership with GINCO has opened the application. With Techstars expanding its presence in the Middle East, they are looking for entrepreneurs around the world to join them in Dubai. Techstars helps entrepreneurs succeed. Through the Techstars Worldwide Entrepreneur Network, founders and their teams connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporate partners who will help their companies grow.
- Access to Techstars resources for life.
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator program with personal mentorship and office space to accelerate your business.
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 2,700 investors; 1,200 alumni companies and 180 staff members.
- Access to over $300k of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and, legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1M.
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections.
In the unlikely event that a participating company is dissatisfied with their experience in the Techstars program, Techstars offers an Equity Back Guarantee, the only one of its kind in the industry.
- Techstars provides Accelerator portfolio companies with access to financial, human and intellectual capital to fuel the success of their business.
- Upon acceptance to a Techstars Accelerator, every company is offered a $100,000 convertible note.
- Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the program, and in return receives 6% common stock from each company.
- Anyone from anywhere can apply. Open to entrepreneurs around the world
- They fund technology oriented companies, typically web-based or other software companies,
- They’re also looking for companies that can have national or worldwide reach.
- Specifically, they don’t fund biotechnology companies, restaurants, consultancies, or other local service oriented companies.
Deadline: 14 October,2018