برنامج Professional Fellows للقادة الشباب في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية – ممول بالكامل
🔊 ✅ فتح باب المشاركة في برنامج Professional Fellows في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية. (ممولة بالكامل)
جمعية سمسم- مشاركة مواطنة بصفتها شريكة في الاعلان و انتقاء المشاركات و المشاركين في برنامج Professional Fellows المنظم من طرف معهد التدريب و التنمية الأمريكي بدعم من وزارة الخارجية الأمريكية، تعلن عن فتح باب الترشح للمشاركة في البرنامج.
- Key Program Features
The Institute for Training and Development (ITD) is seeking applicants for the Professional Fellows Program (PFP) on Civic Engagement with Morocco. This program will involve young professionals who work in non-governmental organizations that advocate citizen participation, the legislature, government offices focusing on citizen access, or the judiciary system and are committed to citizen access to rule of law. This will be an opportunity to exchange knowledge with professionals from other countries and to participate in fellowships with U.S. partners. Selected participants will spend 6 weeks in Massachusetts, and will host U.S. counterparts later in the year in their organizations. The Spring program will take place from April 23 to May 31, 2019. For selected Fellows, all costs associated with participation in the U.S. component of the PFP are covered by the grant. The Professional Fellows Program is sponsored by the U.S. State Department’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs (ECA). The PFP is a two-way global exchange program designed to promote mutual understanding, enhance leadership and professional skills, and build lasting and sustainable partnerships between emerging leaders from foreign countries and the United States.Application Details for Spring 2019
Eligibility – Applicants must be:
– A citizen of Morocco.
– Professionals working in a governmental, non-governmental, or a private organization in Morocco with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
– Between the ages of 25-40 years old at the time of application.
– Proficient in spoken and written English.
– Available to travel to the U.S. for a period of six weeks in the Spring of 2019.
– Able to complete this application, with all required documents, by the application deadline.
– Committed to returning to their home country after completion of the program.
- Key Program Features
– Applicants must complete this application, including Section 1- Personal Information; Section 2- Employment Information; Section 3- Interest in the program; Section 4- Program Requirements; Section 5- Essay questions; and, Section 6- Upload Required Documents.
– Applicants must demonstrate a strong understanding of project goals and objectives.
– Applicants must commit to taking part in all activities in the exchange country.
– Applicants must meet all eligibility requirements (see above).
– Applicants must provide the following application documents:
1. Curriculum Vitae (CV).
2. Copy of your passport (if passport not available, you may provide other government issued photo ID with date of birth).
Please have these documents when completing this application. If you don’t currently have a passport, please note that you will need to get one to participate in this program, and if selected for an interview, you will need a passport by the interview date.
⏳ آخر أجل لتقديم طلب المشاركة: 16 نونبر 2018.
📆 سينظم البرنامج من 23 أبريل 2019 إلى 31 ماي 2019.